DIFERENCIAS ENTRE ALL, EVERY Y EACH
It means total. We use it to talk about the total number of things.
- I stayed home all day instead of going to work.
- All women are equal.
- All cheetah are fast.
- All children need care.
- He ignored her all day.
ALL deberías entenderlo como “el todo”, por ejemplo todo el día= all day.
We use every to talk about collectively things more than individually.
- I shave every morning.
- She wanted to get away from everyday life.
- I take a break every three hours.
- Every artist is sensitive.
EVERY se podría sustituir por “cada”, por ejemplo podrías decir cada día/todos los días= everyday
Use each when referring to individual members of a group, one at a time.
- Each artist sees things differently.
- The soldiers each received a medal.
- We need each other.
- They hated each other.